Bachelor of Science in Renewable Energy, Course is offered for distance education mode. Mainly for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah students
Bachelor of Science in Renewable Energy
Bachelor of Science in Renewable Energy is a 3-year undergraduate course, the least eligibility for admission to which is the successful completion of the 10+2 level of education.
|Fee Structure||$ 150 to $ 200|
What is it About?
- The course obtains relevance in the light of factors
- The course offers to eligible candidates
- Major notions covered in the course’s syllabus
- 10+2 education completed in the Science stream from a documented educational Board.
- A minimum collective score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- Physics, Chemistry, Math as the core subjects of study at the 10+2 level.
University’s who offered the course
|University College for Mother and Family Science|
|City University College of Ajman|
|Gulf Medical University|
|International College of Law & Business Administration, Ajman|