MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a 2-year postgraduate course, open for pursuance by candidates of any stream.
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Supply Chain Management specialization covers a wide range of points including transportation administration, lean store network, key sourcing, warehousing, execution based coordinations, imperatives administration, inventory network arrange plan, and request administration.
|Fee Structure||$ 150 to $ 200|
This Course is offered for distance education mode. Mainly for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah students.
- focused on the end goal to meet the prerequisites of clients or organizations.
- management of the stream of goods between the purpose of origin and the purpose of utilization.
What is it About?
organization of complete network for movement of raw material from the resource to the consumer in the form of final product.
- planning of the flow of the product or service from the supplier to the consumer.
- monitoring of the ability of the flow of resources- goods and services.
MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Managerial Economics||Logistic Management|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Retail Store and Visual Merchandising|
|Marketing Management||Quality Management and Quality Techniques|
|Human Resource Management||Retail Marketing and CRM|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Export Trade and Documentation|
|Research Methods for Management||Strategic Management|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||International Marketing|
Eligibility for M.B.A. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- A minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) at the level of graduation.
- Successful completion of graduation in any stream, from a recognized university.
University’s who offered the course
|United Arab Emirates University||Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies|
|Masdar Institute of Science and Technology||New York University Abu Dhabi|
|New York Institute of Technology||National Defense College of the United Arab Emirates|