Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication Course is offered for distance education mode. Mainly for Abu Dubai , Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah students.
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication is a 3-year undergraduate program, intended for students having qualified the 10+2 level of education from a documented educational Board. The program is sub-divided into 6 semesters, of 6 months each, and the average fee charged for following the course in India ranges between INR 30K and 3 Lacs, changing across institutes.
|Fee Structure||$ 150 to $ 200|
What is it About?
- advertising numerous goods and product effectively, by making them look attractive.
- applications, methods, and skills required to transfer ideas and information in forms that can be read and looked at.
Eligibility for B.A. in Visual Communication:
- recognized educational Board.
- Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/Biology as the chief subjects of study at the 10+2 level.
- A minimum collective score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
University’s who offered the course
|American University of Ras Al Khaimah||Higher Colleges of Technology|
|RAK Medical & Health Sciences University||London American City College – Ras Al Khaimah|
|Emirates Canadian University College||Bath Spa University Ras Al Khaimah|