Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education Offered for distance education mode student in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah.
Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education
Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education is a 3-year permanent undergraduate course in Physical Education. The course has been designed to build in applicants a strong substance in physical education and covers principles of physical fitness as well as basic structure.
|Fee Structure||$ 150 to $ 200|
The program comprises a study of all the areas of science connecting to physical knowledge and skills, and the application of such skills.
What is it About?
- Performance Related Physical Fitness, Health Studies, Consequence of Exercise.
- Skeletal and Muscular Study, Analysis of Circulatory Breathing and Endocrine Systems.
- Nutrition and Health, Safety Education, Health Promotion.
- First Aid and Emergency Care, Common Wounds, Modern Life Style.
- Hypo-kinetic Sickness, Sports, and Life Skills, etc.
- Physical Fitness, Health-Related Physical Fitness.
Eligibility for BA in Physical Education
- A minimum combined score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- Successful completion of the 10+2 level of education in any stream, completed from a familiar educational Board.