A B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools, though in some countries additional work must be done in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach.Higher Education is a major growth area in the Emirate. offering a superb range of courses like B.Ed and facilities. The core curriculum in education at B.Ed. level encompasses philosophical, psychological, sociological and political aspects which form the foundation for developing the mental-set with regard to pedagogy. Its relevance in teacher’s education is kept in mind.
Here we offering the Bachelor of Education (B.ed) for Indians, who live in gulf country. Over 2 million Indian migrants (mostly from Kerala and other south Indian states) are estimated to be living in the UAE.who form over 17 percent of the total population of the UAE.A majority of Indians live in the three largest cities of the UAE — Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah.
The all given information about Bachelor of Education is according to UAE education system.After doing this Education course we can take our career to the next level. Bachelor of Education is one of the all-time best course ever and always the first choice of those students who want to make his career in the education field.
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course Information
Our B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) (Honours) provides you with the skills you need to become a leading teacher. You will complete professional experience as part of your course, so you’re job-ready when you graduate.
so we suggest that you also use the search box below to check out the full list of bachelor’s programs in the state you want to teach. The UAE has focused on educating both men and women. At the tertiary level, numerous institutions are available to the student body.
If you are passionate about teaching and delivering a high-quality learning experience then this program is for you. Our mission is to provide outstanding programmes that support the development needs of the education system in the UAE and the region. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates on the eastern side of the Arabian peninsula, at the entrance to the Persian Gulf.
|Minimum Duration||2 year|
|Maximum Duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility||Degree or an Equivalent examination|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||$ 750.34 – $ 900.40 / Year|
The Education Division’s projects offer students a standout amongst the most remunerating professions and a chance to shape the fate of their nation. There are numerous routes for people to seek after and get instruction.
Some of these offer foreign language education geared towards expatriate communities, usually preserving the culture and following the curricula of the students’ countries of origin.
The UAE attaches great importance to education, which dates back to historical times.Our students are intelligent and resourceful, communicate well, and have a wide range of interests. In 1975, the rate of adult literacy was 54 percent among men and 31 percent among women. Today, literacy rates for both genders are close to 95 percent.
A few strategies may include instructing, narrating, open discourses, preparing and look into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education). The Professional Diploma in Teaching is a new qualification which combines theoretical studies and practical experience. The program is dedicated to qualifying teachers of Arabic, Islamic studies, social studies, History, science, mathematics, English, IT or any other field related to education.
Instruction is characterized as the way toward securing information in any frame, regardless of whether that be convictions, propensities, aptitudes or qualities. The UAE is a federation of seven emirates on the eastern side of the Arabian peninsula, at the entrance to the Persian Gulf. The B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Division’s programmes offer students one of the most rewarding careers and an opportunity to shape the future of their country.
Top Bachelor Programs in Education in UAE 2018-19
- While students from Arts Stream are trained to teach subjects like History, Civics, Geography, English, and Languages.
- it’s duration generally 2 years.
- It is a course offered for those who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching and related fields.
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course can also be pursued through Correspondence or Distance Learning which is generally of 2 Years duration.
- The students from Science Stream are trained to teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Structure of the course:
- In Written examination out of 80 marks, minimum 32 marks are to be scored.
- Passing minimum on each paper is 50.
- There will be an entrance examination before taking admission.
- Practical Record works will be there in II years.
- Marking Scheme: 20 marks’ assignments + 80 marks Written exam = Total 100 marks in each paper.
Benefit Of B.ED Course in Dubai
- Airfare Reimbursement: For the teacher
- Health insurance Description: Medical insurance provided
- Competitive TAX free monthly salary up to US$ 3,200
- Airfare Description: Annual return economy airfare provided
- Vacation: Paid national and vacation holidays
- Health Insurance Provided: Yes
B.Ed Distance Education Employment Areas in Dubai UAE
- Coaching Centres
- Private Tuitions
- Education Departments
- Research and Development Agencies
- Home Tuitions
- Publishing Houses
- Education Consultancies
- Schools& Colleges
Subject in B.ED Course
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
B.ED Admission time Document Required
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of 10th ,12th and graduation.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
Examination every 6 months in UAE
Valid in India and UAE attestation from India and UAE
B.Ed is available at:
- Social Studies B.Ed
- Computer Science B.Ed
- Economics B.Ed
- Natural Science B.Ed
- English B.Ed
- Physical Science B.Ed
- Mathematics B.Ed
- Application of scientific methods in diagnosis and treatment of problems.
- Practice scientific reasoning and adopt a logical approach and critical in dealing with things.
- Gain the ability to design and complete scientific experiments and analyze their results.
- Expressing the problem in mathematical formulas and using abstract models to describe physical systems and natural phenomena.
Offered Programmes 2018-2019
Bachelor of Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education (Primary Mathematics Grades 1-3)
- Education (Primary Science Grades 1-3)
- English Language Teaching in Schools
- Primary Education
Master of Education (M.Ed)
The Master of Education (M.Ed) Program is a 36 credit-based two-year degree program aligned with Level 9.
Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
B.Ed Distance Education Employment Areas:
Job Types of B.Ed Distance Education:
- Mathematics Education
- Educational Technology
- Early Childhood
- Social Studies
- Educational Leadership
- Science Education
Best Education Courses in UAE (2018)
IPC Level 2 Early Child Care Teacher Certification
|Institute||AIM Middle East Consulting and Training|
IPC Level 3 Early Childhood Theory & Application Teacher Certification
|Institute||AIM Middle East Consulting and Training|
Advanced Teaching Tips
|Institute||Petrotech & British Training Center|
|Price||3500 – 3500 USD|
Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education & Care
Communication in Learning and Teaching Certification
|Institute||MECAT Education Training and Consulting|
|Price||1000 – 1000 AED|
Certificate in Assessing Vocational Qualifications
|Institute||Career Skills Training|
|Price||10000 – 10000 AED|
Certified Appreciative Coach & Counselor (CACC)
|Institute||Middle Earth HR|
|Price||3676 – 3676 AED|
|Institute||Manipal Executive Education (MEE)|
|Price||1600 – 1600 AED|
Diploma – Distance Education
|Institute||Highline Training Institute Dubai|
|Price||7000 – 7000 AED|
|Duration||1 to 6 Months|
List of colleges or universities in Dubai for B.Ed
|University Name||Information About University|
|British University in Dubai||Block 17, Knowledge Village
PO Box 502216
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: 00971 4391 3626
Fax: 00971 4366 4698
|American College of Dubai||P.O. Box – 36778
|Middlesex University Dubai||Knowledge Village
P.O. Box 500697
The United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 3678125,
Fax: +971 4 3678043
|Heriot-Watt University, Dubai Campus||Dubai International Academic City,
Tel: +971 4 3616999
|Mahatma Gandhi University, Dubai||Block No. 11, 3rd Floor
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
P.O. Box-30948, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 4 4389630
Cell: 050- 4317647 (Admissions)
Fax: +971 4 4389629
|Institute of Management Tech
|UG-02, Dubai International Academic City
P.O Box 345006
Ph:-+ 971 4 360 4844
Fax:- +971 4 360 4838
University’s who offered the course
|Gulf Medical University|
|University College of Mother and Family Science|
|City University College of Ajman|
|International College of Law & Business Administration, Ajman|