BBA in Digital Marketing distance education course offered for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah students.
BBA in Digital Marketing
BBA in Digital Marketing, is a 3-year undergraduate program, involving basically, an advanced study of the techniques used in the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, such as:
- other digital media
- display advertising
- mobile phones
The basic eligibility for the pursuance of the course is a 10+2 qualification, completed from a documented educational Board.
|Fee Structure||$ 150 to $ 200|
The average annual course fee in India ranges between INR 10K and 1 Lakh, varying crossways institutes. Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level, or in a pertinent entrance test, often followed by a round of Personal Interview.
What is it About?
- basic sub-disciplines of management.
- operation of the modern world of marketing.various aspects of digital marketing.
- research on what is being most viewed, and how often and for how long.
- concepts of sales conversions.
- methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns.
- a wide range of applications and techniques used in the field of Digital Marketing.
- what on the internet is working and what isn’t.
- Pursuing advanced research in the discipline.
- what content works and doesn’t work in an industry, etc.
Eligibility for B.B.A in Digital Marketing
- Rather, Commerce subject as the main subjects of study at the 10+2 level.
- 10+2 education completed, preferably in the Commerce stream, from a documented educational Board.
- A minimum collective score of 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
University’s who offered the course
|United Arab Emirates University||Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies|
|Masdar Institute of Science and Technology||New York University Abu Dhabi|
|New York Institute of Technology||National Defense College of the United Arab Emirates|